Friday, January 19, 2007

It was pretty cold today. I woke up at 9 and had breakfast with the kids.
Around 11 o'clock, we headed to the COSTCO. We didn't buy so many things there. I got my pictures which are from the last year. I haven't checked out them yet because it's in the car now, but I'm so excited! You can see some of them on this blog.
After COSTCO, we went to the dollar store, the variety store, and DANIER which is a store selling the leather things. Actually I didn't buy leather thing at DANIER, but something. Sorry I can't tell you now what I got there and the reason why I can't tell.
Anyway after those, we went to the BEST BUY which sells electrical appliances, 'cause Sue had to drop off her broken digital camera. We were staying there for a while as watching new i-pods, DVDs&CDs, and liquid crystal TVs. I found the DVD, Walk in the Line there. Long time before, Mareike told me about this movie. The picture looked nice, and I'm interested in that movie. I'll watch it in Japan!
As we really hangry, we headed to the restaurant, MONTANA. There was decorated with Western things, like horse&cowboy pictures, moose's head, and lots of ool things. Those were really nice, and also the food was great. I think that was the REAL traditional American food. Which doesn't mean coke, French fries with ketchup and MacDonald's hamburgers. We had nice salads, ribs, chicken, and one more GREAT food. Oh men, I can't remember the name for the most important one! There were melted cheese, onion, chicken, and great spice between the bread. But the bread was not made of wheat flour and suger,,,,,, I mean the bread tasted PIZZA!! Anyway, it was already 4 o'clock when we finished the lunch.
We came back to Deby's house at 6. While 2 hours, we've been some place. About for an hour, we have been in the barbershop. Jacob and Lucas got hair cut there. They look much handsome now than before (before, they were CUTE, hahaha)!! After that, we went to the grocery store to buy some foods for us and the store which sells used hockey tools.
After we got Deby's house and had small dinner, Sue's mother came. She took many pictures of the kids. And they(Sue's mother, Deby and her husband) have gone to a party! Also Sue has gone to her friend's birthday party.
So, now, there are only me! Because the kids are sleeping. Hopefully they sleep until tomorrow morning, hahaha. Anyway I'm relaxing my time now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home