Thursday, January 18, 2007

I'm in Sue's sister, Beby's house now. I've got here at about 8 o'clock.
Actually I could stay at the home. But I wanted to say good-bye and thank you to Sue's family so much. I don't want to believe that this is the last time to see them. They are really really nice and kind people. Well,,, it might not be last time 'cause I'll come back again, for sure. My heart is full of the sadness which is not bad.

By the way, it's getting really cold again. It was -27c yesterday. I can't even feel cold but painful! And even here has snow.
Oh! One great thing. I'm using HIGH SPEED INTERNET now!!! Ahhhhhhh~ it's soooooo awesome! And also this compurter has Japanese! So I'm having really good time,hahaha.
I checked the movies that you can watch in Japan. I really want to watch "Ohoku". It looks crazy cool, hahaha. And "Kurai tokoro de mati awase (See you in the dark)". This story was written by Otsuichi whose all books are awfuly exciting! I have his book which is titled GOTH. I felt drawn toward his working when I read that book at first.

Tomorrow, we are going to shopping to buy foods for Halimar. Maybe I'll be able to buy some gifts for my family and friends. And we will have a nice dinner (^^)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home