Friday, January 12, 2007

Jan has got some documents from MLI today. It's about new student from Momoyama. We've just read it now. I wish she likes here as much as I love here!
I hope Mr.Walsh told the kokusai-b class students about this blog. I can answer your questions about studying in Canada, Haliburton, Toronto, life style, and things to take with you.

Sigh,,, Alejandro is laughing right beside by me as watching the tv show, FRIENDS. It's very funny tv show and I used to laugh. But now,,, my heart is blue. Why? Because I'm leaving here in 15 days (><)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,soyoko.
How are you?
Your hostfamily get a next exchange student from Momoyama?
That's intresting!
Everyone should ask her.
1 years is hard more the 1 month.
Take care.

Sunday, January 14, 2007 9:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home