Thursday, January 04, 2007

Last night was not good. Because both Jacob and Lucas(!) had growing feet and both Jan and Sue was gone.
At first Jacob came down to me and he was ok because he wasn't crying. I was massaging his leg for a while and I took him to kids' bed room.
When I opened the door, I heard Lucas' crying. I was at a loss because I didn't know that Lucas has growing feet then. I tried to take care of him but he didn't stop crying easily. I thought to make a phone call to Sue's cell phone. But Alejandro was pretty cool and told me that I don't have to make a phone call to Sue and he also told me that let Lucas alone. He was completely right.
Sigh,,, I have to be thoughtful more and more.

In the afternoon, we (Jan, kids, I and Alejandro today!) played hockey like yesterday. It was 5 degree and we were so hot! The game was hot too (and fun). I wish I could take field hockey class in Japan because I'm interested in playing hockey (not just to watch).

Hey, Kuni-chan! Are you having a lot of fun?? That's so awesome (^u^*)/" If it's not raining tomorrow, we'll go skiing again! But,,, supposed to be raining tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home