Thursday, January 04, 2007

I got up really late today, like 10:40. But it was ok because we had only 6 guests in this morning. After I've finished to wash dishes, we enjoyed to watch the ice hockey game (the world hockey junior championship) on TV.
Canada vs U.S.!! It was really exciting game. They had the over game and shootout. When Canada won, we yelled.
Soon, we went to the outside to play hockey at the tennis court. Lucas+Jan vs Jacob+me!! We all tried to be Canada and the game was always close. We had 2 games but my team lost both games (score were 20-19 and 10-9, weren't it good games?).
It was already 3:30 when we went back to the house with empty stomachs, so we had big lunch (early dinner?). After the meal, I was too lazy to move,hahaha. So I was taking a nap and watching the movie, Deep Impact in my room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home