Sunday, January 14, 2007

Have you ever watched the movie, Pirates of the Caribbean? I watched it the day before yesterday. It was very funny specially the beginning. But the story wasn't done. I have to wait the 3rd one (><)
Then last night, I watched another movie, Center Stage. It's one of my favorites! If anybady have watched this movie, please let me know!! Because few people know this movie, this movie isn't so famous.
Now, I'm watching really famous and good movie, Forest Gump.

We went to watch Jan's hokey game. He did really good job and made a goal! But you know,,, let him alone tonight.....XP

I'm already sad, Kuni-chan. Saying good bye is so sad for me. I've made really really good KIZUNA(s) here in Canada. If KIZUNA is weak and small, saying good bye is not so hard and sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home