Friday, January 26, 2007

I think this post gonna be very last post which is typed in Canada.

Today I spent nice and slow time. My school bus friend, Shannon came to see me. I was really glad and gave her my SENSU. She loved it so much. We didn't say good bye, but SEE YOU AGAIN! Yeah,I'm sure we'll see again. Because I'll come back here to say hi again to all the people.
Tonight's big event was Jan's brother, Lotz and his girlfriend, Tina's concert. It was so lovely. At the last, they sang my favorite song, Got Life again. I was really surprised because I was wishing that they sing that song for tha last. After the concert, I got the CD, so It gonna be very good memory...
The concert was held in the high school. There were lots of Haliburton people, and I knew some people. I talked with Eda who was my hostfamily for 14 days and Airean who is a housekeeper at Halimar. I like them so much. We talked alot and hugged each other.

Well,,, I have nothing to say any more. I'm in my mind now. Bunch of memories are passing in my head... I just want to say THANKS FOR EVERYTHING. GOOD LUCK ON EVERYBODY ON THE WORLD.

Having places to come back is so great. Because there are somebody who loves you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home