Saturday, January 20, 2007

I had really good and emotional conversation with Deby in this morning. We were talking about lots of topics; my feeling, places to go, Deby's family & my family, my future, and so on. But we had to leave there earlier to go to Jacob & Lucas's hockey, so our conversation was not so long. When I left there, Deby gave me hugs and kisses, and I couldn't stop crying. Oh! How many hundreds times should I say "I wish I could stay here more and more"??? On the way to Haliburton, I was saying good bye to many things in my heart as listening the song, How to save a life (nice song,,,).
We met Jan, his sister Inga, his brother Lotz, and Lotz's girl friend when we got to the ice arena. I haven't met Lotz (& his girlfriend too) before. He is a singer song writer, and he is as tall as Jan. After kids' hokey, we went to Mackecks to have lunch.
When I got home, it was around 4. I saw Alejandro at the TV corner and we went to cross country skiing together. Today's weather was awesome. I was really feeling good in the woods.
Now I'm alone in this big house and it is making me lonely. People have gone to the bar North Woods. Maybe they are enjoying dancing and Karaoke there.I wish I could enjoy dancing (my dancing is not horrible any more!), singing, and nice chatting with them here.
Oops!! Alejandro has just come back! He says North Woods was really boring tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home